Tuesday, November 13, 2007

TUESDAY

There is nothing quite so satisfactory as visiting a home that is loved, beautiful, and reflective of its owners. The art group previously mentioned another day did just that today. The home was filled with beautiful paintings, many done by the owner, a number of collections interestingly displayed, and everything shouted "comfort". It was surrounded by a beautiful yard and fronted by a unique porch. What a pleasure! But it was also an inspiration. I, for one, decided to come home and get rid of all the clutter in our home. It will take lots of will power, time, and just plain work. The question is: now will I do it? But just a short time after I got home, the mail man came. He brought 4 cataloges, 6 magazines, one book -----well, I guess I'd better check them out before I get to dealing with clutter. I'll unclutter tomorrow. That's life! So have some fun today, Marian

1 comment:

jim said...

Clutter is a matter of how we see it in some cases the clutter may be more of an art form as it reflects who we are and in others it may have a real problem that indeed needs to be tended to.