Friday, November 9, 2007

PICTURES?

Well, I wanted a chance of pace today, so most of day I've tried to figure out how to get pictures into this blog. I have some wonderful photos that I'd like to share. But alas, no success. Pictures will have to wait until another day.

It was lovely out today; the kind of weather we live here in Arkansas for. The trees in our area are becomming full of color, and yet the flowers are still blooming. The azaleas are still in bloom and we have two huge bushes of pink camellias blooming in great glory. It's hard, therefore, to stay in and work at how to put pictures on the blog!! So tomorrow, I won't. It is supposed to rain Sunday, a good time to stay in front of the computer, so maybe pictures will come next time----Have a joyful evening. Marian

No comments: