Saturday, November 10, 2007

SATURDAYS

On Saturdays, a friend and I join a small group of women artists for lunch and a work session afterward. At this session we look at the work each of us has done since the last meeting and offer suggestions and encouragement. And if you think we don't talk about anything but art, than you just don't know much about women! I have nothing of my own work to take this week, but am taking a picture of a beautiful knitted rug of unusual and orginal design done by a friend of mine. The women will like that. I hope all of you have as good a day as my friend and I expect to have. Marian (I haven't forgotten the pictures, ---just don't yet know how.)

2 comments:

Amy said...

don't worry, I am going to come over tomorrow and show you how to add the pictures!

Life In Our Nineties said...

zehisidHow wonderful!!! I'll really look forward to it---Marian