Friday, November 16, 2007

DEMOCRATIC DEBATE

I heard he Democratic candidates for President debate last nigh, and was impressed again with the quality of those running. I do believe that should any one of them get elected we would be well served. Last night I was especially interested in what Richardson had to say, and at this point I'm inclined to vote for him. He, unequivically, supports bringing the troops home immediatly. As this has always been my main concern, I liked what he said.

I seldom listen to the pundits after the debates, as I don't really like to have them tell me not only what I heard, but also what I should think about what I heard. I often think that what they say happenened in the debates when reports appear in the Newspapers, is really not what happened at all.

Got a bit of progress toward my Christmas list of "to-dos" today when we made a trip to Hot Springs for a little shopping. And the trip over and back was really a pleasure as it was a perfect Fall day with plenty of color left in the hills and trees. Well, I hope you, too, had some joy today--Marian

1 comment:

Marilyn Faulkner said...

Well, aren't you just amazing, brave and wonderful! I heartily applaud your work on this blog and have enthusiastically passed it along for others to read.
Your Nashville Friend