Thursday, February 7, 2008

TWI THINGS ABOUT THE ELECTION----

Two things about the election last Feb 5 especially impressed me. First: the astonishing number of Democrats that voted. It appears that the Democratic Chairman reached his goal of increasing the number of Democrats at the grass root level. Second: I saw no (I might of missed some) mention that Hillary Clinton took the State of Mass. IN SPITE OF THE KENNEDY ENDORSEMENT. I'll just bet that had Mass. not got for Hillary, there would have been many comments from the Media about how much Kennedy's backing meant. Do you have some comments on this? Think about it. Marian

1 comment:

Kimmykay said...

I finally did hear a couple of news commentators mention how the Kennedy's backing didn't help in that state.

I'm kind of angry that more "name recognition" people are not shouting out for Hillary.